Moment like you - New favourite song

So I skipped yesterday because I get really tired on Fridays and school completely tired me out and it wasn't even a full week because I went back on Tuesday and not Monday.
Anyway I thought that it was going to be an easy week, first week back and all but I was totally wrong, everyone just poured a ton of pressure on us real fast. In my opinion I am so hoping that January does not end because there is so much to do in so little time and the deadlines are in January.


Just to say today I was on Youtube and I was watching Lia Marie Johnsons new song/ video and I am absolutely in love with it! New favourite right there - moment like you.


Anyway this one is going to be short so I wish everyone the best of luck with everything. Always have hope and keep going because if a situation is bad it is not the end.

Always supporting and voting for you.
Josephine Beth-xx

Comments

Popular Posts