Receiving my NCS t-shirt

Today I got my NCS t-shirt through the post, I received the grey one. For months one of the things that I was most excited about was the t-shirt. Receiving the t-shirt makes NCS feel more real even if I had to be woken up by my mum early morning to open the packages as she was confused on what else I bought.


So what is NCS you ask? National Citizen Service (NCS) is a way for 15 to 17 year olds living in England and Northern Ireland to make extraordinary friendships, learn the skills they don’t teach you in class and create unforgettable memories.
Remember, It All Starts At Yes… For more information: http://www.ncsyes.co.uk/about

Furthermore, I know that because this is not offered in countries outside of England and Northern Ireland, I would like to say that hopefully this will inspire people to create opportunities for young people in different countries for a minimum amount of money. Other countries can start their own organisations like NCS in order to encourage young people to interact and hopefully push young people to be the best they can be.

I know many people who would love to take part, who are not residents in these countries however, maybe we can change that.

Ultimately, I can't wait to go on my first week of NCS starting the 20th of July.

 Always supporting and voting for you.                         
Josephine Beth-xx

Comments

Popular Posts