Favourite highlighter: Ofra vs MUA

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
What is #1 in my books? MUA which is the cheaper high street option or Ofra, which is a bit more pricey?

Starting with MUA, I have the Iridescent Gold, this can be found in Superdrug for: £3 link here. This highlighter, is shimmery and only really comes off on your finger and a fan brush, other brushes will not work as well. The product is lightly pigmented on your skin and blends into your skin quickly, easily and effortlessly, if you want a subtle highlighter this is the one. It does everything a highlighter is supposed to do, and it stays on well and does not disappear during the night. It is not a flat highlighter, it has a raised swirl shape. Overall, worth it for the price and my favourite high street highlighter.


Ofra Beverly Hills highlighter is £24.50 and can be found on House of beauty here . This highlighter consists of five shades that are flat with shell ridges as a design. You can apply this product unlike MUA, with any brush or your fingers. This honestly has the best pigmentation of any of the highlighters I own, it appears so bright and you will literally glow for the whole night/day. I always get compliments with this highlighter and you will too! Even though it is a bit pricier, it is worth it, the price reflects the product as a whole and its quality.

                                                    











Always supporting and voting for you.
Josephine Beth-xx


Follow me on my social medias:
Insta: Jxsiiee_
Twitter: Sweetjojo247

Snap: Joseyposey247


Comments

Popular Posts